Why Choose Us?
Department of Communication and Community Development Sciences (CCDS) was established in 2005. The aims of CCDS is to facilitate the needs for developing sciences, knowledge, innovative solutions to develop community as well as contribution for policy development. Sociology, Communications, Anthropology, Extension-education, Population Studies, Agrarian Studies, Gender Studies, Political Ecology, Social Change, Rural Sociology, and Community Development are among disciplines discussed in CCDS. Before 2005, the substance of socio aspects in Bogor Agricultural University (IPB) have been studied in socio-economic department in three faculties in IPB.
CCDS is the first department in Indonesia to integrated communication and community development in the context of tropical agricultural. CCDS accepts students from all regions of Indonesia in increasing numbers from year to year. CCDS have produced graduates that have competencies in social mapping, designing and producing messages for communication and advisory services/extension. Our graduates have also competencies in, facilitating community groups for transformative changes and ability to use various of approaches and tools to asses programs, projects or activities in the context of tropical agriculture. The CCDS graduates work in government agencies, private companies, non- (NGOs), and Universities. CCDS has been accredited “A” from Badan Akreditasi Nasional Perguruan Tinggi (National Higher Education Accreditation Board) and internationally certified by ASEAN University Network-Quality Assessment (AUN-QA).
- Registration due: 21 July 2017
- Announcement for sponsorship: 28 July 2017
- Arrival of the international students: 19 August 2017
- Completion of the summer course: 31 August 2017
- Back to home country: 1 September 2017
- Department of Communication and Community Development Sciences (CCDS)
- Faculty of Human Ecology Bogor Agricultural University
- Wing 1 Level 5, Jalan Kamper
- Telephone: +62251 8627793, 8425252,
- Facsimile: +62251 8627793
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria. Please add some posts with featured images.